We are working diligently to help minimize COVID-19 risk to our customers and our employees. These are just some of the preventive measures we are practicing when we take care of you and your vehicle:
- All technicians wear disposable latex gloves when touching any part of a customer’s vehicle that is a “High-Touch” area for our customer. “High-Touch” areas of the vehicle will include, but not be limited to, the steering wheel, steering column, door handles and panels, turn indicator switch, head light switch and transmission shifter. These areas will also be wiped down with a disinfectant after the vehicle is parked for customer delivery. Technicians will also change gloves between vehicles. Hands will be washed immediately after removing the gloves.
- Customer shuttles will be disinfected after every transport. All surfaces will be wiped down with special attention to door panels, handles and seat belts.
- Waiting room chairs have been spaced to promote social distancing.
- “High-Touch” areas of the store are cleaned and disinfected at least every 2 hours. “High-Touch” surfaces will include, but not be limited to, tables, armrests/chair handles, doorknobs, light switches, handles, desks, toilets, faucets and sinks.
- Service Drop Box at the store can be utilized before, during and after our normal working hours. Be detailed in your service/tire selection needs in writing. You can sign and authorize your service on the envelope.
- Utilize paying by credit card over the phone, through digital methods or at the store using our credit card kiosk.
- We also encourage our customers to schedule your appointments or tire buying needs online at Rabentire.com.
We plan to provide as much risk prevention as possible when you visit Raben Tire. We appreciate your patronage!