Raben Tire expanded its distribution network, resources, services and product portfolio in the Midwest – and North America – by joining The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company as a wholly owned subsidiary and as part of the Goodyear company-owned network. As part of Goodyear’s company-owned network, Raben Tire can now offer its customers more locations, products and services.
Expanded Network – Goodyear is one of the world’s largest operators of commercial truck service and retreading centers and has nearly 800 company-owned commercial and retail tire and auto service centers across the U.S. and Canada. This growing network is now available to you, making it easier for fleets and consumers to get the tires they need, when and where they want them.
A Full Range of Industry-Leading Products and Services –
- Commercial: Goodyear’s total solution of trusted products, premiere service network and complete tire management help fleets save money and stay on the road.
- Commercial Truck: Goodyear tires, retreads and technology are designed for long haul, mixed service and regional, urban-pickup and delivery applications.
- Off-The-Road: Tires that offer greater efficiency, premium tread compounds, innovative tread designs and heavy-duty casings for applications that include construction/mining, surface quarry, industrial/port handling and underground mining.
- Complete Tire Management: Helps fleets manage their tires, one of their biggest investments.
- Retail: Goodyear produces a wide range of tires for consumers that offers all the benefits today’s drivers are looking for, from innovative technology and performance handling to all-weather reliability and affordable quality.
- Goodyear Auto Service and Just Tires Stores: In addition to tires, Goodyear company-owned locations across the U.S. and Canada offer a wide range of automotive and tire services, including oil changes, brakes and batteries.