Spring into Vehicle Service Maintenance
|Spring is in full swing! It’s time to jump back into your vehicle’s maintenance.
Following a dedicated vehicle maintenance schedule – routine services along with inspections – offers you a host of advantages:
- Longer service life for your vehicle and tires
- Better gas mileage
- Greater safety on the road
With the weather steadily warming up , this time is ideal for getting your vehicle ready for road trips, more frequent driving or even the epic summer vacation.
ROUTINE INSPECTIONS & SERVICES —
- Some inspection items are easier to check than others and can be done regularly at home like tread depth, tire wear, lighting and wiper blades.
- Other inspection items need a service professional to check like brakes, belts/hoses, shocks/struts, filters and examine for fluid leaks.
- Rest assured when you visit your local Raben Tire store —- a complimentary vehicle inspection including these items and more, along with a tire rotation, are performed with every Raben Oil Change Package!
Be prepared for the hot weather ahead with an A/C check-up. You want to already be sure your air-conditioning is operating efficiently before the summer begins to sizzle!
Learn more about routine maintenance and inspections here! https://www.rabentire.com/auto/